Multi skilled Consultant – Insurance Brokers (Short Term) and Motor Dealerships – Newcastle
Vehicle Tracking Industry
Our Client’s Sales Department in Northern KZN requires a Multi skilled Consultant (Insurance Brokers and Dealers) to promote OUR CLIENT and to meet sales targets and will report to the Sales Manager in Durban. The objective is to provide a high level of visibility and support in order to increase installation volumes from this distribution channel. OUR CLIENT requires a self-starter with an outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels. As this position involves travelling, a valid Driver’s Licence is essential. Required to work in Northern KZN and surroundings areas in KZN
Medical Aid & Provident Fund
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum of 1-year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment
3 years overall sales experience in the Short-term Insurance Broker industry
Proficiency in MS-Office.
Excellent presentation skills.
Valid Driver’s License.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Market Our Client to both existing and prospective clients
· Canvass new business from a variety of sources, i.e. Insurance Brokers and Dealers
· Provide policy/product information
· Follow up service on existing clients
· Follow through on queries
· Sell Our Client units according to targets set by management
· Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients
· Administration of sales contracts
· Complete reports
· Work to set targets
· Attend to necessary administration
|Job Category||Insurance, Sales Consultant, Vehicle Tracking|