PROJECT MANAGER (CAPM or PMP Certified) WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS – East Rand
Project management of warehouse material handling and layouts i.e. material flow systems and applications, shelving and stacking, placement and mobility of material handling equipment for the incoming and outgoing of hazardous and non-hazardous product lines, engineered components and other commodities, comply with ISO Standards to achieve economic outcomes and timelines as required for shared and standalone warehousing divisions of high volume logistics companies based nationally.
• 3-year active experience in PJM in a FMCG warehouse environment
• Project Management Qualification (CAPM or PMP)
• Logistics / Warehouse / Business Management Diploma / Degree would be beneficial
• Job Requirements:
• Ability to travel (Regional)
• Own transport
• Ability to work in a fast changing, dynamic environment – repetitive work can be scarce, only a small element
• Administration skills in terms of filing and keeping records for easy access etc. is very important, but key deliverables are the physical projects themselves.
Working hours 7AM – 5PM
Salary: R55,000 CTC per month Medical Aid, Provident Fund
|Job Category||Logistics, Project Manager, Warehousing|