Project Manager – East Rand- FMCG Warehousing & Distribution – Salary R660,000 CTC
Accountable for the PjM process, the Project Manager is responsible for delivering the project on
time, on budget, within scope, and agreed quality standards.
Minimum Job Requirements
Do you have:
At least 5 years managing projects in a warehousing and logistics environment in an FMCG environment
Professional project management certification e.g. IPMA, PMI, PgMP, Prince 2 Practitioner
ACT change management methodology or equivalent (desirable)
Using the DePICT® Methodology, the Project Manager will coordinate allocation of resources;
– manage the day-to-day aspects of the project; manage and communicate risk and issue resolution;
– coordinate across multiple functional lines and work streams;
– understand project scope as outlined in the Project Charter/PDD, identify, document, recommend and manage scope change requests/implementation;
– lead the project team in planning project deliverables and execution using the available tools and templates;
– report project status to stakeholders;
– monitor that the quality and content of all project deliverables reflect the agreed target;
– establish working relationships with all internal and external customers.
– manage and report costs where this is under their remit.
Key Tasks, Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project delivery
Ensure that the project meets all commercial and financial target described in the Business Case and immediately escalate in case any of these targets would be in risk.
Obtain feedback from all stakeholders at critical milestones to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations
Manage changing scope and project acceptance criteria, controls resources, revenue and capital costs against project budgets
Establish quality reviews and reporting structures inside the project team and review performance of project team members
Close engagement with customers in business development, project and follow-up phases to strengthen the sales and delivery of new solutions
Projects delivered on time, on budget, within scope and within agreed quality standards
Scope Change management & reporting on time
|Job Category||Logistics, Project Manager|