Regional Sales Manager : Central Region
This international concern has a strong footprint within Southern Africa they provide high value mechanical engineering solutions for projects coupled with a wide providing a large range of products and services to power stations, mines, mills, refineries and industry
Functions will include
Manage the Central Region according to the expectations, leveraging the resources and the competences of the region in the industrial market (OE & AM).
- Achieve agreed growth, cost, working capital and scorecard targets
- Develop and drive strong sales and segment growth strategies, closely aligned to Key Account structures
- Drive the expansion of the value proposition and thus sales of the 5 technology areas program in the region
- Manage and develop high quality relationships with distributors, OEMs and end users
- Build a strong regional team and develop talent to meet future regional needs
Required skills and competencies
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma) is essential.
- Proven sales management experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrable experience as sales manager developing customer focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- A good understanding of the market and industries of Southern Africa Region.
- Willingness to travel within the Region
- Fluency in English
Key performance indicators
- Successfully implement go-to-market strategy
- Grow sales revenue, volume and profit to agreed levels within 12 months
Salary: R70,000.00 Negotiable
|Job Category||Engineering, Sales Manager|