Sales Engineer – Gauteng
· To profitably grow the company market by maximising Global & Local Strategic Accounts satisfaction through offering value added products, services and integrated solutions.
· Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned role.
· Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the role and contributes to the development of customers and independent distributors in the territory.
· Coordinates value sales activities within COMPANY technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Diploma or above in mechanical engineering or business administration or equivalent.
· Business skills, People skills, Self-skills and Professional skills as described in COMPANY Competence Management tool.
· Sales and/or Marketing experience.
· Key Account Management experience.
· A valid South African driver’s licence.
· Grade 12 qualification.
· Willingness to travel.
· Competence in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
· Competence in Lotus Notes and Siebel is essential.
· Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Sound interpersonal skills and ability to interact with COMPANY employees at all levels with influence and persuasion.
· The ability to manage and execute a complex sale.
· The ability to work independently, to use initiative and sound judgment.
· A systematic, logical, analytical approach to problem solving and decision making which is complement by high energy levels and drive.
· Generic skills referring to Project Management, Consultation and Negotiation skills, Presentation skills, Problem Solving, Leadership Skills and Conflict Management Skills.
· Persuasion, flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing environment and situation.
· Ability to achieve results by working with and through COMPANY employees.
|Job Category||Engineer, Rotating Equipment, Sales|