Snr Quality Control Inspector – Qualified Fitter & Turner – East Rand
An East Rand OEM supplier of rotating equipment i.e. bearings, pumps, valves, industrial gearboxes requires a Trade Tested Fitter and Turner with Quality Control experience in overseeing assembly processes on engineered units, ensure that assembly and mounting follow procedure and works instructions; Record dimensions, tolerances and heat numbers as per QCP.; Ensure that all assembly and mounting processes and works instructions are correctly implemented. Gather and record information on defects and failures discovered on assembly and mounting. Implement corrective action within an agreed training programme.
Manage unit failures, do root cause analysis with the QC and Test Field Manager.
Salary offer – Basic negotiable + Medical Aid and Pension / Provident Fund – Weekly Paid
Key skills required :
- Qualified Fitter or Fitter & Turner
- Knowledge of technical drawings – single ended pumps, multistage pumps, boiler feed pumps, slurry pumps, API pumps and split casing pumps
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in fitting of various pumps
- Computer literacy – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, SAP
- Working knowledge of measuring techniques and various measuring equipment
|Job Category||Fitter, Fitter & Turner, Pumps, Quality Control Inspector|